AnyDVD HD is perfect Blu-ray decrypt software comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD support, including decryption of Blu-ray (BD+ and AACS) and HD DVD (AACS) movies.
The Blu-ray decrypter allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compilant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor.
Playback your Blu-ray discs on your PC with PowerDVD Ultra, which otherwise do not run (titles released by Studio Canal, The Weinstein Company, Kinowelt, Optimum Releasing). AnyDVD HD is the "must have" decrypt Blu-ray DVD program for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
Another amazing feature of AnyDVD HD is "magic file replacement™". Remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts. These scripts will "magically" replace the files on the physical disc. You can customize discs as you like without even making a copy to harddisk!
Features Blu-ray Decrypter
- Same features as regular AnyDVD.
- Works automatically in the background.
- Remove encryption from Blu-ray DVD Discs.
- Remove encryption AACS from Blu-ray Discs.
- Remove BD+ copy protection from Blu-ray DVD Discs.
- Removes region codes from Blu-ray Discs.
- Decrypt Blu-ray DVD 'on the fly'.
- Compatible with all DVD media.
- Works with all DVD copying, such as AVS DVD Copy, CloneDVD and all DVD player software.
- Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs.
- Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs.
- Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings.
- Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk.
- Watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display.
- The "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader, no need to install 3rd party filesystem. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using the AnyDVD ripper.
- IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 2 GHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 512 MB RAM.
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/XP64/Vista/Windows 7.
- A Blu-ray compliant drive is required.